“It is a joy to be hidden but a disaster not to be found.”
• Tired of not being seen for who you really are?
• Feeling stressed, stuck, or like your life is out of balance?
• Do old patterns keep getting in the way of fulfillment?
• Facing the challenge of a major life transition or crisis?
You don’t have to go it alone. As a therapist with over 25 years of experience, I can help. Through warmth, compassion, humor, and gentle challenge, I create a safe, supportive environment to help you overcome temporary setbacks or heal old hurts that get in the way of living a meaningful and authentic life.
I enjoy working with a wide range of individual adults, couples, and adolescents. Special areas of expertise include:
• Life transitions
• Stress, anxiety, and depression
• Couples counseling and relationship problems
• Parenting from pregnancy to the empty nest
• Emotional aspects of overeating
• Grief, loss, and suicide bereavement
• Recovery from a difficult childhood
• Adolescents and emerging adults
Our work together is a collaborative process as we rediscover and unlock your potential. I use both exploratory and practical approaches, depending on your needs.
In a world beset with fragmentation and strife, the personal transformation made possible through the deep connection of psychotherapy is more important than ever.
Please contact me if you would like further information or to set up an initial therapy session. I look forward to hearing from you.